This Guide is for our Dedicated VPN Service. For the Unlimited VPN Service use our custom Application.
1. Download the OpenVPN Profile that we sent you via E-mail. (This .OVPN file contains the Server and your Login information, which means you don’t even need a username and password to use our Dedicated VPN services)
2. Minimize or suspend any running applications, and activate your main desktop, or ‘Finder’. Locate the application dock at the bottom of your screen, and activate your favorite web browser. Now, open Tunnelblick. Within the Tunnelblick home page, look for the navigation bar, and click the ‘Downloads’ link. Click on the link for the latest stable release for your specific operating system version. Currently 3.4.4. Once the download completes, find the downloaded item in the ‘Downloads’ dialog, and double-click to continue to the next step.
3. Execute the Tunnelblick installer by clicking the labeled icon below the words, ‘Double-click to begin’, and move to the next step.
4. Depending on your system security settings, the dialogs below may appear upon execution of the ‘Tunneblick’ installer. Confirm your decision to begin the installation by clicking the ‘Open’ button.
5. Following your selection, you will be prompted for Administrator credentials – enter the ‘Name’ and the password associated with that account, then click the ‘OK’ button to continue to the next step.
6. When the installer completes, the dialog below featuring the title, ‘Installation succeeded’. Now click the ‘Quit’ button and move on.
7. Double-click on the OpenVPN Profile that we sent you via E-mail.
8. A message is shown, that ‘Install Configuration For All Users ?’, Click on ‘Only Me’ button and continue with the next step.
9. You will now see the Tunnelblick icon at the top right of your screen, click on the icon and connect to the VPN Server.
10. You may see notification messages appear near the Tunnelblick icon in the upper-right corner of your screen. Look for the ‘Connected’ messages once the tunnel has been successfully initialized. If you noticed any error or warning messages, please record them and contact our support team for further assistance. Take this opportunity to test the connection by opening an IP Address Checker like: https://ipleak.net. Also, check for DNS leaks if needed.