This Guide is for our Dedicated VPN Service. For the Unlimited VPN Service use the following Guide.
1. Download the OpenVPN Profile that we sent you via E-mail. (This .OVPN file contains the Server and your Login information, which means you don’t even need a username and password to use our Dedicated VPN services)
2. Make sure you have installed the following: openvpn, NetworkManager, NetworkManager-openvpn (for Ubuntu users) “sudo apt-get install network-manager-openvpn openvpn”
3. Under Network Manager go to VPN Connections -> Configure VPN.
4. Click Import under VPN tab.
5. Choose the .ovpn server file.
( For CA Certificate download the certificate (ca.crt) from here.)
6. Click the Advanced button. Check that “Use custom renegotiation interval” is checked 0, “Use LZO data compression” and “Use a TAP device” are also checked.
7. Apply and close.
8. Select the connection from Network Manager tray to connect. Take this opportunity to test the connection by opening an IP Address Checker like: https://ipleak.net. Also, check for DNS leaks if needed.